Seyi Shay in hot water

Seyi Shay in hot water

Singer addresses skimpy outfit!

Seyi Shay has been accused of trying to seduce Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan! This comes after the singer’s performance at the “Meet the President” event last Tuesday (3 March), where she wore a very short dress. She received a lot of backlash, with some people even calling her disrespectful.


But Seyi set the record straight in an interview with Punch newspaper. She said: “I am a very respectable young lady and I was not in any way trying to seduce the President with the outfit I wore.”

She continued: “The dress I was pictured in with the President was what I wore during my performance. I came on stage and greeted everyone according to their culture and I did the same for Mr. President…”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog