Skip to main content

Mariah Carey throws shade at Nicki

Mariah Carey throws shade at Nicki

Mariah Carey calls Nicki Minaj “Satan”!

Mariah Carey has spoken out about her time as a judge on American Idol, revealing that she "hated it" and saying it was "hell". The singer made the frank admission during a Hot 97 radio interview in the US, and even appeared to take a shot at her fellow panelist Nicki Minaj.

When asked about her time on the talent show, Carey told host Angie Martinez: "Honestly, I hated it." The 43-year-old music diva continued: "I was the first person signed on … I thought it was going to be a three-person panel. They gave me a nice dangling monetary moment, and I was just like, 'Okay. Randy Jackson will be there; I've known him forever. He used to play bass for me. Like, this isn't a big deal. This will be nothing.'"

Apparently taking a dig at her co-star Minaj, Mariah added: "But it wasn't that. It was like going to work every day in hell with Satan." The Art Of Letting Go star then laughed at the comparison before saying: "Naw, I'm just playing. It didn't affect me that much. I was disappointed."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog